Friday 14 October 2016

New #mmromance from @ElodieParkes A Forever Kind of Thing @EncompassInk

First post on the brand new blog.

Thanks for stopping by. 

I can't think of a better way to kick things off than with my friend, the incomparable, Elodie Parkes. Beautiful inside and out.

New Release
A Forever Kind of Thing
by Elodie Parkes
Encompass Ink
m/m romance


A Forever Kind of Thing

Businessman Will has hoped to meet musician Josh for so long, he’s astonished and elated when Josh finally notices and pursues him at one of the band’s gigs. 

After a heady night of love, Josh is devastated when Will turns out to be a millionaire. He’s not a hustler. He couldn’t take and he couldn’t compete. He retreats into his music.

Will is sure they could have something special and tries to prove his love for Josh in the only way he knows how. Trouble is—it’s the wrong way.

Josh is shocked to discover he can’t forget Will.

They want each other. Their chemistry is scorching. Their encounters erotic.

But Josh is running in the opposite direction as Will longs to love him.

Can love triumph?

Available on all Amazons and kindle unlimited


About Elodie

I’m a writer who is in love with happy endings. Currently based in the UK but thinking about joining the next flock of birds I see heading south for the winter.

I love: music, art, animals, flowers, trees, the ocean...

I work with antiques by day and words by night.

Like a vampire, darkness is my friend, that’s when the silence is only broken by an occasional hoot of owls in the woodlands opposite my home, and I write.


Find Elodie online

2 comments:

  1. Hi HK,
    Thank you so much for this lovely surprise shoutout :-)
    Good luck with your new blog.

    ReplyDelete