Thursday 26 December 2019

'Tis the Season to fill those e-readers! Find SIN BIN #FREE during #Smashwords End of Year #Sale


Happy Boxing Day, folks.

We made it! I think. I hope you enjoyed time with family and friends and continue to do so as we head into 2020. Can you believe that. Wow!


I know you are probably overwhelmed, there is so much going on, and there are boxing week sales popping up absolutely everywhere. And yep, you guessed it, I'm piling on. I've enrolled all of my self-published books in Smashwords End Of Year Sale. Find SIN BIN Free until January 1st, along with fan-favorite SWAP at half-price, and If You Can't Handle the Heat is only .99 cents.  


My Evernight Books are also 25% off. 

There are tons of books on sale—a perfect time to load that e-reader!

Happy Reading!๐Ÿ“š

I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank you for frequenting Breaking Genre this past year. I hope you have enjoyed our guests, interviews, book tours, and spotlights. Maybe you've even discovered a new-to-you author or found a book gem that you'll read again and again. I hope so, and I hope to keep the content just as diverse and entertaining in the coming year.   


๐ŸŽ‰ Happy New Year, folks ๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿพ
Cheers,
H K ๐Ÿป


No comments:

Post a Comment